Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program. PowerPoint was originally designed to provide visuals for group presentations within business organizations, but has come to be very widely used in many other communication situations, both in business and beyond.
Learn how to best create, edit, and share presentations with PowerPoint 2016, the popular presentation platform. We show you how to build a slideshow from scratch or leverage PowerPoint templates and themes for quick construction. Then demonstrates how to add and edit text, images, graphs, video, and animation; format slides for consistency; and add speaker notes and transitions to ensure a smooth delivery. Plus, discover how to collaborate on changes and then share the final presentation via print, PDF, or a recorded slideshow.
- Connecting PowerPoint to OneDrive
- Creating presentations from themes and templates
- Using and editing slide masters
- Changing the layout or theme
- Adding pictures and objects
- Working with bullet points, text boxes, and tables
- Adding shapes, diagrams, and charts
- Incorporating video, audio, and animation
- Adding speaker notes and comments
- Running a slideshow
- Reusing and sharing PowerPoint presentations